LifeCare of Brandon is a non-profit, non-denominational, non-political organization that is committed to providing compassion, information and support to women, couples and families facing the challenge of an unplanned pregnancy.
We have served nearly 55,000 people since opening our doors in 1987.
Our Commitment to You:
- Clients are served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability or other arbitrary circumstances.
- Clients are treated with kindness, compassion and in a caring manner.
- Clients always receive honest and open answers.
- Client pregnancy tests are distributed and administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Client information is held in strict and absolute confidence. Client information is only disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect the client or others against imminent harm.
- Clients receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and related concerns.
- We do not offer, recommend or refer for abortions or abortifacients, but we are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
- All of our advertising and communications are truthful and honest and accurately describe the services we offer.
- All of our staff and volunteers receive proper training to uphold these standards.
LifeCare offers support to women during a critical time of life-changing decisions. We strive to provide women with factual information about their pregnancy and their options. We empower women to make healthy and informed decisions about the future of their pregnancy by offering the following services, free of charge.
Our services include:
- Pregnancy Tests
- Counseling and information related to pregnancy options
- Medical referrals for OB/GYN’s, Sonograms, Family Physicians and Pediatricians
- Adoption services, referrals and counseling
- Post-abortion counseling
- Community Resources
- Teaching, Loving & Caring (TLC) Program
- Mommy & Baby Boutique
- Support Groups
- Childbirth / Parenting Classes
- LifeCare Coaching Program
- Woman of Worth Program
- Birth of a Family Program
Our Staff, Volunteer Counselors, Mentors and Coaches have a passion for supporting women, couples, and families in making positive life choices for a hope-filled future.
We value every person who walks through the door of LifeCare of Brandon with:
Please call us at (813) 654-0491 with your questions or concerns and to visit our LifeCare Center.